Well, after the success of the last prize draw for The Whisky Show, I felt kind of bad for all the unlucky applicants – so I asked for more tickets and they said Yes!
This time the tickets are for SATURDAY 7TH NOVEMBER and the Show is on from 12pm-7pm:
Now, it’s pretty much the same rules as last time – except that you can enter RIGHT NOW! But not until you’ve read all the rules, obviously.
To enter, all you have to do is send me an email with the message title/subject ‘TWS Prize Draw’. But here’s the catch - This draw is open for 24 HOURS ONLY!!!
Yes, the cut-off point for entries is TOMORROW (Friday 30th October) AT 4PM. Anything after that is too late.
As before, we are talking about My Time. Only emails received by me between now and 4pm GMT tomorrow will be entered in the draw.
Here’s your idiot-proof eleven-step guide to Ticket Tuesday Freeticket Friday:
1. Tell your mates. That way you’ve got more chance of getting their spare if they win and you don’t.
2. Send me an email - only one per person or you’ll be disqualified. My address is tim[at]thewhiskyexchange.com. Please don’t enter if you are not available to come to the Show on SATURDAY 7TH NOVEMBER from 12pm-7pm. You’d think that was obvious, wouldn’t you. But no.
3. Make sure that the message title is TWS Prize Draw. I will be creating a rule for my email that will automatically direct your entries to a special folder. This rule is for my convenience and to make sure that you’re not a total spanner. Only entries that arrive in that folder will be considered. Entries that arrive in my inbox will be deleted.
4. Bribes, begging, nudie pictures of your sister actually any nudie pictures and offers of sexual favours will not be entertained and may be used against you in a court of law.
5. Only entries that arrive between now and Friday 30th October 4pm (MY time) will be considered. Winners will be selected at random and will be contacted on Friday by 6pm. So you’ll still have time to book a cheap deal on your train or bus ticket if you’re coming from out of London. Never say I’m not good to you.
6. You must be over 18 years old to enter. Again, you’d think that was obvious, but I have to say it.
7. The prize is two tickets for the Saturday show. The ticket includes entry to the Show, a goody-bag with lots of whisky-related bits in it, a free meal from The Whisky Kitchen and ALL EXHIBITED SAMPLES.
8. No, you can’t swap them for Friday. No, you can’t give them to your mate. No, you can’t have the money instead. No, we’re not paying for your transport. No, it doesn’t include Masterclasses.
9. My decision is final. No correspondence, disputes or whining will be entered into or tolerated after the draw.
10. If you get thoroughly trashed at the show you will be removed by the bouncers friendly show stewards. You won’t be allowed back in.
11. Do it! This is your last chance to get a Freebie to the best whisky show ever!!